Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Introduction to Sterl's Trail

Now, I'm not going to tell you where this trail is, but if you're a good friend of mine I will likely take you on the trail some day.

The ride started with a good buddy of mine leading me in to the trail for my first time. It was pouring rain, and we were soaked before we even go to the trail head. Ah well, that's west coast riding for you!

Sterl's is a pretty cool trail, very tight, and has lots of single track on it. There are a bunch of really old stunts built on the trail too, which are in different levels of ride-ability. I didn't hit much of them, as it was slippery to say the least, and I was tired beyond belief today for some reason.

One flowy fun trail that I highly recommend. Sorry, no photos of this one, as it's a 'secret trail' that you must ride with me to experience!

Here's what my bike is looking like after the sloppy ride on Sterl's.

No comments: